Taiwan, Taichung Mission

Taiwan, Taichung Mission

Monday, July 11, 2016

Typhoon

Hope you're alll doing good! This week was literally filled with nothing but finding and working through the typhoon.

We were able to have a zone conference on Tuesday with the Teh's. That was definitely the highlight of the week. Sister Teh is so nice and President is amazing! He's already made a bunch of changes in the mission, and he seems to really know what he's doing. Exciting times.

Things are going alright with my companion and I'm learning how to work with a native Taiwanese.  It's just the two of us in our apartment.

My district is good. The sisters are also in training so we've got a lot to learn. Sometimes I feel that I don't even really know what I'm doing so it's hard to train a companion and district :)

Chinese is also more frustrating than any thing because in the few teaching settings we've been in, everything goes faster since my companion perfectly understands everything. Also since my companion is new there's a lot of stuff we have to go over a million times.

Thanks for the great updates and pictures, best part of my week by far :) I'll write more next week.

Love you!

Elder Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment