Taiwan, Taichung Mission

Taiwan, Taichung Mission

Monday, August 8, 2016

August 7, 2016

Hey, looked like a super good week in Spain! What a good summer you guys have had! Today is the transfer, and nothing changed! I'm still in Da Keng with Elder Huang, so.... guess I've got to love it for another 6 weeks. 

In answer to some of the questions:

I'm doing ok right now, we're still not seeing much success at all, but it doesn't make me mad like it used to. I'm just getting used to it. 

      Q) What changes (besides music) have you seen in the mission since President Teh started?
       A) President Teh has changed everything in the mission, its super crazy! (He banned p90x) 

1    Q) What is your ward like in Da Keng? How big?  
      A) Our ward is alright, 70ish people. 

This was a super crazy movecall and I feel like every companionship in the mission changed besides us. (Elder Cole is staying too so thats great!!). 

Lucy! I'm so excited for you! Baptism is such an exciting start! We always give this card out the the Taiwanese people that says "a new start" on it. Thats really what baptism is! Its a start to your new life as a disciple of Jesus Christ! I know he loves you so much and that he wants you to be happy! So excited and proud of you! 

I was at the mission home for a while today saying goodbye to all the missionaries going home. Elder Pearce my trainer just got done and his family came to pick him up! It was fun to meet them!

Love you guys! 

Elder Gilbert






No comments:

Post a Comment